quesClarification on partition and share in property.

My father were 3 brothers two brothers died leaving behind two and one sons one of brother of my father's lives in village where property belong he has only one daughter beside partition made between family members for he is using my portion and not ready to give my share

  • ansYou can file a partition suit before court of compitent jurisdiction by giving the pedegree of your family members and the judgment will be binding on parties if there are no any family settlement between parties.

    Advocate Jitendra Kumar Pandey

      Rajaji Puram, Lucknow

  • ansIf partition is already made then you can file a suit for delivery of possession and if not then you can file suit for partition. If you do this timely then nobody can take away your share. However, if you make inordinate delay then court will be unable to help you. Also, you should mutate the property in your name so that he cannot sell off anything.

    Advocate Prateek Mishra

      District Court, Lucknow

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

If my grandfather is having a room in dadar and after his death my uncle…
There is a property registered on my parents name while loan is taken on my…
Can a friends property be registered if original sale deed is not with the him,…
I am having property which is purchased by my Late. Grandfather from SANAD holder issued…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>