Clarification on my caste over property if I married in another caste

Main sc cast ki hu maine obc me shadi ki hai meri property mere naam se hai ..kya use bechne ke liye mujhe apni sc cast batana padega ya apne husband ki cast me rahkar use bech sakti hu

As far as my knowledge goes, there is no need of mentioning about your caste in the sale deed. If the property is in your name you can sell it to anyone and you don't need to mention your caste. However just ensure that there are no disputes whatsoever pertaining to the said property.