Claiming right over the property inherited by parents

I want to buy a property (House) owned by a woman who inherited the property from her parents. The property is transfered to her name currently, and she has two married daughters.

Do I need to take consent from the daughters, to buy the property? In case I register the property without their consent, can the daughters stake a claim in the property and file a suite against me in court?

By which instrument did she inherit the property from her parents? If the inheritance is conclusive in her favor, then her daughters have no right in the property and she can sell it to you without any hindrance. The title deed of the property has to be perused to see whether the rights of ownership have been exclusively transferred to her.

Unless her daughters are able to show that their mother was not competent to sell the property they have no right over the property to take a stand in the court of law. Also, you should contact a local lawyer and get the relevant deeds vetted by him before purchasing the property.