quesClaim share in heridetary property

How to claim the share in heridetary property. My brother was unwilling to share it with me and my sister.

He passed away 2 years back and the documents are with his wife.

How to approach this to get our legal share

  • ans

    Ancestral or hereditary property is one which comes from the grandfather to the father to the present generation.

    If such is the case then you and your sister are entitled to equal share in the property.

    For getting your share a case for partition has to be filed in the civil court under whose jurisdiction the property falls 

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

i have entered into agreement of sale for purchase of plot in hyderabad with a…
After my fathers death land is changed into my brothers name in land passbook in…
Sir/mam my father is three brothers including him and he has one cousin brother.my grandfather…
My mother bought land 16years ago.she made home there and live 15 years right now.when…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>