×

quesClaim share in heridetary property

How to claim the share in heridetary property. My brother was unwilling to share it with me and my sister.

He passed away 2 years back and the documents are with his wife.

How to approach this to get our legal share

Ancestral or hereditary property is one which comes from the grandfather to the father to the present generation.

If such is the case then you and your sister are entitled to equal share in the property.

For getting your share a case for partition has to be filed in the civil court under whose jurisdiction the property falls 

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services