Children cheated my by taking my share on husband's death.

mein 73 years ki aek widow hu , sir mere bacho ne relinquishment deep ke dwara ,mere husband ki death ke baad apna share mere naam par kar diya , DDA mein mere naam ki mutation ho gayi , lekin mere bache mujhe bahut pareshan kar rahe hein aur mujhe marte peet te bhi hein , meine registry ke liye apply kiya dda mein , lekin vo log dda jaker objection letter laga dete hein ki mere naam ki registry na ho sake, mujhe kehte hein ki makan bech kar hissa de du , tabhi registry hone denge , verna nahi hone dinge registry , DDA wale bhi unkki sunte mein meri nahi , mein kya karu

Answers (2)

191 votes

Property mein aapka aur aapke bacchon ka baraabar ka hissa hai. Yadi unhe apna hissa chahiye, to aap unhe rok nahi sakti hain. Sahi yahi hoga ki aap apne husband ki property ka bantwaara kar le aur apna hissa apne naam kara le.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

136 votes

Ma'am this must be a very difficult time for you as you may fee that you have nobody to turn to for help. However, I must state that if your facts are correct then you have a very strong case.
If your children are behaving violently with you then I would urge you to approach the CWC cell in your area. They are prompt in their response. You may also wish to pursue criminal proceedings. It is important to safeguard your safety first.

Further, as far as your property is concerned you could file eviction proceedings against your children. You could also get an injunction restraining them from interfering from your peaceful use of the property however if they are behaving violently it would be better to evict them and to pursue criminal proceedings to ensure that they do not trouble you in the future.

If you are having trouble having your property registered, you must prefer a suit to compel registration which you are likely to succeed. I hope that you are able to resolve this at the earliest.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles