Children cheated my by taking my share on husband's death.

mein 73 years ki aek widow hu , sir mere bacho ne relinquishment deep ke dwara ,mere husband ki death ke baad apna share mere naam par kar diya , DDA mein mere naam ki mutation ho gayi , lekin mere bache mujhe bahut pareshan kar rahe hein aur mujhe marte peet te bhi hein , meine registry ke liye apply kiya dda mein , lekin vo log dda jaker objection letter laga dete hein ki mere naam ki registry na ho sake, mujhe kehte hein ki makan bech kar hissa de du , tabhi registry hone denge , verna nahi hone dinge registry , DDA wale bhi unkki sunte mein meri nahi , mein kya karu

Property mein aapka aur aapke bacchon ka baraabar ka hissa hai. Yadi unhe apna hissa chahiye, to aap unhe rok nahi sakti hain. Sahi yahi hoga ki aap apne husband ki property ka bantwaara kar le aur apna hissa apne naam kara le.

Ma'am this must be a very difficult time for you as you may fee that you have nobody to turn to for help. However, I must state that if your facts are correct then you have a very strong case.
If your children are behaving violently with you then I would urge you to approach the CWC cell in your area. They are prompt in their response. You may also wish to pursue criminal proceedings. It is important to safeguard your safety first.

Further, as far as your property is concerned you could file eviction proceedings against your children. You could also get an injunction restraining them from interfering from your peaceful use of the property however if they are behaving violently it would be better to evict them and to pursue criminal proceedings to ensure that they do not trouble you in the future.

If you are having trouble having your property registered, you must prefer a suit to compel registration which you are likely to succeed. I hope that you are able to resolve this at the earliest.