Change in documentations.

I am the only son (child) of my parent. My mother died 16 years back. And my father died last year. My father bought a flat. He did not make any will. Being a son I have replaced his name with mine in electric Meyer and municipality mutation record. Is this enough in case I want to sale the property? Or I need to contact the BLRO office and add my name there?

Collect the legal heir certificate for your future convenience. Apply to the Society for transferring the share allotted in the name of your father as member of the society, in your name.