quesCase filed against me for buying common farm

I bought a farm 10 years before my grandfather bought a land. My uncle and my grandfather have filed a case against me? so this case is against me or not?

  • ansWas the land purchased through a registered sale deed? Was a mutation done as per the records? What is the nature of the case filed by your grandfather and uncle against you? The information provided by you is incomplete. Provide us with the full details to get the right response.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir,will my aunty(father's sister)will get share in my father's property which my father purchased after…
Our building is 50 year old G+2 flloor, 15 year back redevelopment was done by…

My grandmother a owner of 30 cents property in kottara Mangalore comes under the Aliyasantana…

Appeal won us and as per prant result its been declared to make equal proprty…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly