canceled the deal due to non payment in return opp party filed case

In Property Law
I had a property 30x40 in north bangalore have saled a property in 2007 value of Rs5,80000. where I was given 11 months time period to oppsite party where only sale deed was made.with out any registration. The opposition party was titled to pay us with in time period of 11 months. As he was not paying properly with in time period, before that i have cancelled the deal by sending resgisterd notice to opposite party. Where opposite party has filed case against me in 2007, now as he has also woned in civil court 2012 on his favour now I have applied to high court in 2012 from 2012 my case is not coming up,as it's long time. I need suggestion what can be done ? As I m unhappy even with my lawyer on this . Looking for suggestion please help .

Answers (2)

136 votes

you need not to worry as you are not at any mistake. If they have filed a case then you can also hire a good lawyer and file a reply to their case. You need to analyze thoroughly as to what case they have filed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

299 votes

As u said u have lost your case before trial court. Appeal is pending high court. Ask your lawyer whether the matter is admitted in the high court. Since the matter is pending before the court, without looking in to the court papers and the documents submitted by both the parties, i can not give proper instructions.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles