canceled the deal due to non payment in return opp party filed case

In Property Law
I had a property 30x40 in north bangalore have saled a property in 2007 value of Rs5,80000. where I was given 11 months time period to oppsite party where only sale deed was made.with out any registration. The opposition party was titled to pay us with in time period of 11 months. As he was not paying properly with in time period, before that i have cancelled the deal by sending resgisterd notice to opposite party. Where opposite party has filed case against me in 2007, now as he has also woned in civil court 2012 on his favour now I have applied to high court in 2012 from 2012 my case is not coming up,as it's long time. I need suggestion what can be done ? As I m unhappy even with my lawyer on this . Looking for suggestion please help .

you need not to worry as you are not at any mistake. If they have filed a case then you can also hire a good lawyer and file a reply to their case. You need to analyze thoroughly as to what case they have filed.

As u said u have lost your case before trial court. Appeal is pending high court. Ask your lawyer whether the matter is admitted in the high court. Since the matter is pending before the court, without looking in to the court papers and the documents submitted by both the parties, i can not give proper instructions.