Cancel the Sale Deed as uncle selling his share of undivided land

My Uncle sale his share of Undivided land to outsider. now purchaser file a partition suit. total land share is 8, out of that 1/6 is mine. my uncle sale his 1/8 share in various type of land. this is our ancestral agriculture or abadi, banjar land. am not want to give my ancestral land to outsider, but my uncle not ask me to purchase his share. and sale to real estate agent. am want to back this land. how can i cancel this sale deed. or any law for co-owner to give first right to purchase the co-owner undivided ancestral share. purchaser has no procession yet.

Answers (1)

122 votes

You can file a suit for injunction thereby seeking injunction on the property and in the said suit seek that being the co owner of the property you should first preference to buy the land

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles