×

quesCan we claim property share in father's brothers inherited property?

My father and his brothers (including their families) inherited properties and house from their father and two uncles(grandfather's brother). Now my father's brothers family wants to sell their share in the inherited property. Can we claim the property through court since it is mentioned in the partition deed that second party is to be informed before selling.

Yes, you can claim your share in the property. You can file a declaration suit in the appropriate civil court.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services