Can the Society object to wood wall panel on outside wall of my flat

Need advice I have put a wood wall panel on the outside wall of my flat to give it a neat image. Can the Society object to it ? Also there are the same panels in other flats but now they say during the AGM meeting it was decided not to allow any work outside the flat. I was not intimated of the same as I was not in town when this AGM resolution was passed. Kindly advise.

You can fil dispute in coop court n challenge said resolution n further can ask declaration to do work which you wanna do and also seek permission from corporation. Seek all certified copies of resolution passed in AGM n consult lawyers.