Can the Society object to wood wall panel on outside wall of my flat

Need advice I have put a wood wall panel on the outside wall of my flat to give it a neat image. Can the Society object to it ? Also there are the same panels in other flats but now they say during the AGM meeting it was decided not to allow any work outside the flat. I was not intimated of the same as I was not in town when this AGM resolution was passed. Kindly advise.

Answers (1)

102 votes

You can fil dispute in coop court n challenge said resolution n further can ask declaration to do work which you wanna do and also seek permission from corporation. Seek all certified copies of resolution passed in AGM n consult lawyers.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles