Can the Bank take my Property?

We have a CC account with a PSU Bank. But due to some family reasons we are not able to operate the account since last one year. We have being paying the interest regularly and brought down the CC limit from 35 lacs to 20 lacs. Our CC is against the stocks and a collateral security of our premises worth thrice (market price) the CC limit has been provided. My question is can the bank usurp our property if the principle amount is not paid but the interest being paid regularly. What other remedies can you give me

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles