Can sister claim share in brother's property. Please advise.

My father's sister is demamding her share in our property.My father is now above 65.she is of 60.as my grandparents had died in their childhoof.My father had done all the duties for her sister

sisters can claim if property is not self acquired by your father. if the property is self earned then only he can give it to anyone, and no other person can claim. However if the property is not self earned and is ancestral than he can not give only to you, it will be divided among all the heirs accordingly.