Can property given as a gift be taken back at any point of time?

Hello my mother gave me her self property to me as a gifted now she is asking by telling that I don't gave u a property u made me a arrangement so it should given back to her

The gift of a property once made is final and not revocable unless the Donor is successful in proving the fact that the said gift made by him/her was out of Fraud. If in your case, the gift received by you is absolute and unless your mother has any ground to prove that such a gift was made out of fraud to you. In such a case, she will have to file a suit against you for cancellation of the Gift Deed and establish the fraud involved in its making by proper evidence.