Can parents disown me from ancestral property

I have a loan of 7 lakhs, and as i have done a love marriage. My Parents are denying to give my property (Ancestral property). So worried if the loan guys put a case on me

A pre-requisite condition required for a property to be Ancestral property is that it should be owned by the great grandfather followed by grandfather, father & present generation all in this linear generation living & enjoying the property. The property should not have ever partitioned & share in it distributed to any of the Hindu Coparceners as in any linear generation as mentioned above, in other words, it should be intact single property which is being used jointly by all members of the Hindu Joint family. Therefore, if your property falls within such ambit then you are entitled for the share in his Grandfather’s property. Hence you can file suit for partition thereby demanding your share in the property. However if the property of your grandfather was self-acquired then you shall have no right on the property unless your father gives the said property to you way or Will or Gift deed. Further, in case if he dies without a WILL, then his wife and his children including you will have right.