Can my siblings deny my rights on parental property

We are Hindu family . We are three brothers . And my father expires 18 years back . My father has their own house but my two brothers have sell that house and take share from them . My mother expire 1 years back . So there are property also in name of two brothers but they are refused to give me . As according to law if will is not made then share are equal but they are not giving me money neither my share . What to do to take action regarding this ?

Answers (1)

238 votes

You can file declaration suit for making the sale of house null n void and also for your title in the property. As you r having equal share in the property. U can also file criminal complaint if sale is not proper.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles