Can married daughter claim share in her parents property

We are 2 sisters my mom/dad both were Gov. Emp. retired. Dad had purchased property on mom name n died 5 years ago, no will and mom gets both the pension. I’m married daughter 3 years ago somehow fail in married life because of my health migraine problem I’m not able to do smart work. this problem I have since childhood so me and my husband have decide to be separate but my mom and sister are not supporting me at all even they are not allowing me to stay with them and they are saying you will not get anything because u r married. My husband salary is small and he has big family.

If the property is self acquired and the father died wihout a Will, then the daugther as per Section 10 of the Hindu Sucession Act claim right on the property.