Can I seal my own property by court order

Need help to get own property to be sealed by court or govt as it is occupied by criminal elements on the basis of forged documents. Matter of forgery is in the court as police did not do FIR and court is also keeping FIR application/ case since last two years may be due political reasons or a request from a politically active advocate on other end.

You can move the court of SDM under section 145 cr p c . In case you cannot get posession of your property then file a suit for posession at the earliest that Will be good for you .You must know what you want here you want two things one punishment for forgery and secondly posession of your property. The culprits cam be punished under criminal law and posession cam be delivered by civil court so don't waste your time and immediately file a suit for posession

See first of all you should file a suit for restraining order whereby you get an injunction to prevent the goons from creating any third party interest in the property.
After that if the court has failed to take any step on the application for registration of FIR then you can file a writ petition whereby you pray before the High Court to give directions to the lower court to do its duty.