×

quesCan i add my father's name in the property as he is paying 20 lacs?

I am buying a property in Bangalore. We made agreement with the builder in my and husband's name. I want to add my father's name in the ownership. He is refusing to do so. Can i anyhow add his name somewhere as he is giving me 20 lacs?

If the agreement is already executed then it is difficult to make the amendment unless you make an addendum to the agreement.

It is on the parties to decide mutually , when the name can be incorporated. If builder is refusing then you have no option because an MOU between the parties has already been executed.