Can grandson claim father's property sold by grandfather

In 1970, registered partition had taken place between my Paternal grandpa and his 3 sons under Schedules A,B,C,D respectively.My father is 3rd Son and Schedule D belongs to my dad.All the properties originally belonged to HINDU JOINT FAMILY AND ANCESTRAL IN NATURE. In 1974, my grandpa sold one Schedule D property to 3rd parties without the knowledge, consent & signature of my dad. And this property was unclaimed by my dad till his death. Grandpa died in 1988 My father died in 2006. My D.O.B is 14/11/1980.I am only son with no siblings. My dad sold all other Schedule D properties for his immoral activities. Henceforth, in1999, i applied partition suit against my dad & his siblings. But i have mentioned only S.No of this property but buyers name not included tilldate. Received preliminary decree in 2005. Current status of this case: To file petition for advocate commissioner appointment. What could be the solution for it?

Answers (1)

100 votes

The property in dispute has to be identified properly with the aid of Survey No., F & B map, boundaries, and extent. For this purpose appointment of an advocate-commissioner is helpful. Better to act according to the advice of your dealing advocate for proceeding further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles