Can government take over my land and auction it w/o my permission?

I bought a land through a registered sale deed. All necessary documentation was done. Even online the title deed is clear. Encumbrance statement shows the said property is clear and no mortgages.

But recently Government declared a layout plan of 4 acres as government land and is putting it up for action. Some of my land as well is included in the government land.

How can I stop the auction and claim my land?

Answer

1) You will have to file writ petition in HC to challenge decision taken by government declaring your land as government land 

2) Also seek add interim injunction restraining government from proceeding with the auction. 

3) In petition mention that you are bona fide purchaser of value had purchased land by registered sale deed duly stamped and registered that encumbrance certificate showed property as clear.