quesCan father buy sell property if i made GPA in his favor

I have registered GPA executed in Gurgaon, Haryana. I gave powers to my Dad in this registered GPA. Can my dad purchase property in another state? Can my dad apply for home loan on my behalf in another state and also go for sale deed in another state?

  • ansOnce a GPA is a registered document, it is governed by the powers you have given to the beneficiary in the GPA. Your father can sell and buy property on your behalf if the same has been provided by you in the registered GPA.

    GPA holder has limited power because he has only those power which is mentioned and given by GPA. So you should make GPA according to your need and duly registered it.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

my father has 10 cents as property and 4 heirs.. no one take cares my…

I own a small flat purchased by me. i want to gift it to my…

Defended violate the Dr div court orders and bitten me and my family so badly.we…
I have my uncle in home town who is elder than my father but my…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly