×

quesCan father buy sell property if i made GPA in his favor

I have registered GPA executed in Gurgaon, Haryana. I gave powers to my Dad in this registered GPA. Can my dad purchase property in another state? Can my dad apply for home loan on my behalf in another state and also go for sale deed in another state?

• ansOnce a GPA is a registered document, it is governed by the powers you have given to the beneficiary in the GPA. Your father can sell and buy property on your behalf if the same has been provided by you in the registered GPA.

GPA holder has limited power because he has only those power which is mentioned and given by GPA. So you should make GPA according to your need and duly registered it.