Can dismissal of revision be avoided on late payment of interest

The section 154 of MCS ACT 1960 states - No application for revision shall be entertained against the recovery certificate issued by the Registrar under section 101 unless the applicant deposits with the concerned society fifty percent amount of the total amount of recoverable dues. Does this mean, the Law assumes if you apply for revision 2 months after the issuance of 101 Order, you by default have to pay 50% of the interest? I paid 50% without the interest to which the society lawyer prayed for dismissal. Can I pay the interest now so that my case is not dismissed? I have a strong ground for revision of the impugned order 101 and I do not want the case to be dismissed on any silly grounds. Please advise.

Just pay the interest. The society's lawyer's contention will become infructuous. You can submit that due to inadvertence the interest remained to be paid. If you are paying interest then I don't see any reason for dismissal of your revision petition