Can construction start after caveat and there is no stay order

Hello sir, We have purchased a land of 2.5 guntas in deepa nursing home road of chikmagalur in the year 2015. On the left side of our land there is a land it belongs to retired police officer rajegowda,. We are planning to construct a house from past one year. We even have got a kevit so he coudnt get a temporary injunction for construction. But still court told us to wait untill the case gets solved. It took almost 6 months and last month we got the court order it says to dismiss his objection over our house construction. But that man is not yet satisfied with it and he has gone another court. We have got kevit from dat court as well and we have got an other kevit which charged us about 25k. But rajegowda went to local SI, and the police officer told us to wait for a week , if he wont get stay order you can continue the construction, But this week when we go der to clear and close the case that rajegowda came again and insisted us to not to construct. What can we do now?????????

File a police complaint in written form, if he refuses to take the complaint, the same must be addressed to Superintendent of Police of your district. If it's of no use after these two are done, you can file a criminal private complaint in jurisdictional court of JMFC and get relief. Immediately hire an advocate and proceed further as he can help with proper drafting of the complaint as a layman cannot understand the legal system and how it functions.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi