×

quesCan brothers divide father's property w/o married sister's consent?

Can brothers divide father’s property who died intestate without getting consent of the married sister (that is me)?

Am entitled to any share in my father’s property and under which law?

As you stated that your father died intestate i.e. without making any Will, then you have equal right in the property as compared to your brothers and they cannot divide the property and keep it for themselves.

As per the Indian succession act,

A daughter has equal right in her father’s property as compared to the brothers.