Can brothers Claim share in another brother's property

Dear Sir, My father died in year 1998. We have 3 brothers, 1 sister & Mother. My Father had some Cash certificates & money in different bank accounts. We apply for Succession Certificate, in respect of the debts & Securities left behind by the deceased Father. Each one of us get there Share as per court of law. I deposit my Share in the Bank to get interest, and there was some more cash certificates in my in the Bank. In the year 2006, I withdraw all my cash certificates and buy a Land which is in my name. Now in 2018, we are going to divide the property of our deceased Father Which is Land in different places and House. Now my brothers claim that the Land you buy in 2006, which is in my name, we have a share in that land. Sir I want to know can my brothers claim in that Land which I buy in the year 2006 & and it’s registration is in my name. Thank you

Sir
As per law he can't get the share in your self acquired property. But you have to prove that this land is purchased by you with your own assets and the father money is equally divided in shares so that money is your share only. For safer side you must file caveat in court so that your brother doesn't get stay on your land.

Read your query and my answer to you is, after the death of your father you and your brothers got their shares and from your share you purchased a land, now they are claiming right in your property which they cannot because it is your self acquired property and they legally have no right over it.