×

quesCan brother fraudulently transfer the property of sister?

Can the property be transfered by fraud ,when the brother takes her sisters signature on stamp papers in case she is weak in english,for the property owned by herself and when she has her own single son

Yes, property can be taken on fraud by brother. If the sale deed or any paper is executed , we suggest that the sister should file suit for declaration seeking declaration for being owner of the property.

Further, you must also sought thereby declaring the cancellation of sale deed if any.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services