Can basement of residential property be used as godown for business

I have a residential property in kotla Mubarakpur. Can I use the basement and some part on ground floor for godown purpose for my business of mineral water,soft drinks,beverages,etc. Do I have to pay conversion charges and what are Other taxes need to b paid.

-According to the regulations of the National Building Code or building by-laws, a basement can be used only as a storage, dark room, bank cellar, parking space or to keep equipment requiring constant air conditioning. According to the building bylaws, kitchen, bathroom and toilet are also not allowed in a basement, unless the sewer levels permit the same and there is no chance of back flow and flooding of the sewerage.
- The Ground Floor can be used for any purpose, such as commercial or residential.

No you cannot use basement of a residential property for godown purpose. Ground floor also cannot be used. If it is a mix land property only than you can use it. If you will use a residential property for commercial purposes it can be sealed.