Can basement of residential property be used as godown for business

I have a residential property in kotla Mubarakpur. Can I use the basement and some part on ground floor for godown purpose for my business of mineral water,soft drinks,beverages,etc. Do I have to pay conversion charges and what are Other taxes need to b paid.

No you cannot use basement of a residential property for godown purpose. Ground floor also cannot be used. If it is a mix land property only than you can use it. If you will use a residential property for commercial purposes it can be sealed.