quesCan an ancestral property of parsi be gifted to his one son?

Whether an ancestral property by a Parsi be gifted by a gift deed to one son?

  • ans

    As per the judgements of various High Court, the Court has observed that gift deed for the entire property cannot be made. However you can gift your portion of share to your son by way of gift deed.

    Also, it is suggested that you should get the gift deed registered before the sub registrar and deposit the requisite stamp duty

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

allotment abadi plot by grampachayat now i construct this plot but grampanchayat not deducting any…
HI.. I want to buy 67 sq.yr house in gondal-360311. having 1 living room, kichen…
My wife's father lived in Alwar and their brothers have filed probate petition there. This…
Booked a property, its layout is changed by builder and area is reduced. I agreed…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly