Can an agreement be cancelled if the buyer is not responding

I do aggrement of land for sell but buyer not mention time in aggrement only after permission get register within 3 months take advance 1500000 n now after 1 years buyer not responding me n not give document for permission did I can cancel aggrement please advice

you have to file suit in civil court for compelling the buyer to perform his part of agreement....if mentioned in agreement that the parties shall register within 3 months then it is his obligation to register by consenting and submitting documents for the same... if he does not want to register then you will have to cancel the sale agreement and seek refund of advance paid...