Can a Village property ( gaonton ) be registered in subregister office

Dear sir /madam I am going to buy village property(gaonton) property in Koperkhairane sec 19 ,navimumbai,mahartastra could you please explain me what are doc needed to register property and how much stamp duty cost? the owner has light bill,notery aggrement from builder and tax receipt for home. hope i will get answer. thank you regards 

Your will require the following documents:
1. You will need a registered document from the builder and not simply a notarised agreement;
2. You will need 7/12 extracts or 8A form of the said land;
3. You will need to do a title search of the land through an advocate;
4. You will need to collect all other information relating to the current owner and previous owner;
5. Approach a local lawyer who can help you, with your case.