Can a single property have multiple owners? What ownership type exist?

Can a single property have multiple owners? If yes, what all ownership types exist in multiple ownership of a single property?

Answer

Yes, a single property can have multiple owners.

There are many types of joint ownerships like in case of Hindu Joint family property, coparcenary property, Ancestral property inherited to multiple heirs, property acquired / bought by a company / partnership / proprietership firm in the name of multiple directors, etc.

Do let us know if you have a specific question with regards to a property in question, and we would be able to assist you precisely for the same.