Can a settlement deed be revoked ?

My mother is the second wife of my father. He married her after the first wife's demise. My father has a son and daughter through the first marriage. He wrote a will and registered it before marrying my mom, stating that the house belongs to son. He has clearly stated that he is going to remarry and hence he is writing the property on his son. After my father's demise we gave a settlement deed on bro for the house. We gave away our shares to him. Now is it possible to revoke the settlement deed by my mom. Can I claim mine and mom's share from the house.

once gift deed is made donee becomes absolute owner of the property . cancellation of gift deed can be made by mutual consent of parties . gift deed / cancellation deed cited by you has to be perused to advice . if property has been gifted to minors for sale of their share court orders would be necessary .title is not clear and marketable dont purchase said property