Can a grand daughter claim over grandfather's property

My grandfather died. ..father also died. .we are 2 grandson and 2 granddaughter. .here in case granddaughter is may be claimable for grandfather property

This is my advise to you:
1. If the Grandfather property is ancestral property then everybody including grandfather sisters, daughters, your father's sisters, etc. all have a claim on the property;

2. If it is self acquired property then also your grandfather's wife and his children have claim, out of which your father had a certain share. After your father's death you 2 sons and 2 daughters have claim on only your father's share of the property.