Can a gifted property be sold with gift deed as only document

IN 1899 X was born,died in 1974,he was the only son, before death he made a Will and made Y as the owner, Y gifted the property to his wife, there is gift deed. we want to sell this property, NA is not done also. Can this property be sold with the above papers we have? also tell me what all is needed to do a succession deed and court declaration.

Firstly you have not mentioned whether the owners of the property are governed by Goan law (whether they are/were Goan). Does 'we' in your question refer to 'Y's wife'?. Assuming that the current sellers are decendants of Y and are Goan, you would either have to drawn up a deed of succession before the registrar to show the inheritance or file a inventory proceedings in the court to get the property alloted to the present sellers.