Bwssb putting fencing in my site which is alloted by BDA..

I have complete docentbofvmy site and Khata made. What we should we do to now?

first easy thing for you to do is to conplain to BDA against bwssb. if they do not help uou should file a case against bwssb and ask the court to order eviction from your site. you need the allottment letter , Registration, khata in your name.

It is illegal for the bwssb to put up any construction /fence on private property. I suggest you to send a legal notice to bwssb and also file a injunction suit against them to remove such fence and pay compensation for the loss suffered by you.