Bwssb putting fencing in my site which is alloted by BDA..

I have complete docentbofvmy site and Khata made. What we should we do to now?

Answers (2)

first easy thing for you to do is to conplain to BDA against bwssb. if they do not help uou should file a case against bwssb and ask the court to order eviction from your site. you need the allottment letter , Registration, khata in your name.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It is illegal for the bwssb to put up any construction /fence on private property. I suggest you to send a legal notice to bwssb and also file a injunction suit against them to remove such fence and pay compensation for the loss suffered by you.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

The residents of our apartment of 500 flats have identified car parking slots that are very narrow and difficult to park. Hence we sent out an email l…

Read More

I want to purchase property in the, I have three sisters and I am only son. My father is alive. What will happen after death of my.m…

Read More

I am unmarried son my father is still alive can I execute relinquishment deed in my sister’s name of my share in ancestral property…

Read More

My grandfather has a will, after his death my father will get the property paper still we dont have any property paper but my father has been living f…

Read More