Buying house which is on pagdi system since possession for 30 years

Me Vasai mumbai ka rahne wala hu Mera ek makan Hai Jo ki pagdi system ka Hai jis ki cost lag bhag 13-15 lakh Hai Me waha Karib 25-30 se rah raha hu Ab wo makan muje apne naam matlb ownship ka karna hai Jab makan malik k pass Jata hu to wo khud le rule Bata k or badi amout Bata Hai baat to dekha an dekha Kar deta Hai Pls legal advice do muje kya karna chahiye

As per the law of limitation if the owner of a property does not file a suit for getting possession of property within 12 years then the suit would be barred by limitation.
Hence although you don't have a right over the property you can file a suit for injunction on the ground that you have nowhere else to go and further you can make a request that you can settle the dispute by paying some amount to the owner and in return you become the owner of the property.