×

quesBuying agricultural land for farming.

I am interested in changing my line of profession from that of a service employee to that of a farmer I am seeking advice on legal approach to buying farm lands I hail from Goa.

• ansIn some states of India, non-agriculturists are not permitted to buy agricultural land, Enquire from a local lawyer or local registration office if such rule is prevailing in your state. If no such rule prevails in your State, you can buy agricultural land and become a farmer.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services