×

quesBuyer not allowing me to park on side road. What to do?

I have constructed basement, ground and first floor on my plot and i sold the basement and ground floor to some party , lately he has constructed a unit in the front of ground floor and is using the basement and unit constructed by him is for commercial activity ,at the same time he has got two other opening in the building and got gates erected in them and now he does not allow to park my car on the side road also , what legal action can i take against him?

• ansSince you have already sold the basement and ground floor to this person the clauses in the agreement and the bye laws governing the use of property in your area are germane to decide whether you can bring any legal action against him. It needs to be ascertained whether commercial use of property is allowed in your area, and if yes, then to what extent.

He cannot object to you parking your car on the road adjacent to your flat, more so in view of the fact that you are still the owner of the first and second floors. Issue a lawyer's notice through your lawyer to him. If he does not accept your demand to remove the construction which did not exist at the time of sale to him then move to the court.