×

quesBuilder wrongly mentioned flat number in the agreement

Hi if there is an change in agreement of flat no wrongly mentioned by builder during revedevelopment process. The builder has erroneously mentioned 501 instead of 601 and has not mentioned anywhere the new occupant of 501.

• ansDear Friend,

As per your your Query can go with rectification deed'
    There is a procedure known as 'rectification deed' where you may register a deed of rectification mentioning of minor changes in your original agreement which will be a valid document read along with your original agreement.

Our lawyer Team can help you.

Advocate Shashank Choudhary

Vashi, Navi Mumbai

• ansQuestion: Hi if there is an change in agreement of flat no wrongly mentioned by builder during revedevelopment process. The builder has erroneously mentioned 501 instead of 601 and has not mentioned anywhere the new occupant of 501.
    ANS: SAFER TO ISSUE LEGAL NOTICE TO BUILDER ; TO RECORD THIS MISTAKE AND RECTIFY THE CORRECT NO. C REGN. OFFICE

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services