Builder wrongly mentioned flat number in the agreement

Hi if there is an change in agreement of flat no wrongly mentioned by builder during revedevelopment process. The builder has erroneously mentioned 501 instead of 601 and has not mentioned anywhere the new occupant of 501.

Answers (1)

197 votes

Dear Friend,

As per your your Query can go with rectification deed'
There is a procedure known as 'rectification deed' where you may register a deed of rectification mentioning of minor changes in your original agreement which will be a valid document read along with your original agreement.

Our lawyer Team can help you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles