Builder demanding holding charges and maintenance charges

Dear sir, I purchased a flat from Cosmos infra pvt. Ltd. I paid all the dues but I was unable to registry of flat.Now after one year builder is demanding me one year holding charges and maintenance fee. Please suggest me is this legally correct. Please help me out.

Please check your agreement, if in the agreement  your builder has asked you to pay such charges and maintenance charges, then you are required to pay. In case the agreement does not mention, then you can send the builder a legal notice thereby seeking registration of flat and also mention in the notice that you are not liable to pay any such charges as per the agreement.

Despite legal notice if he fails, then you can file a case before the consumer forum for deficiency of sevices.