×

quesBrother took over father's property. Do i have share?

I got married in 1989. now i am thinking of asking my share in the property belonging to my father. My father passed away few years back and thereafter my brother took over all the property. can i apply through the court for the share. in other words do i have the share in my fathers property ?

• ansYes, you are entitled to claim share in your father property.

You have equal share in the property as your brother.

You can file a partition suit in the concerned civil court to claim your share.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services