×

quesBrother not allowing me to enter in grandfather house.

There is a house on the name of my grandfather. He never transferred the house in the name of my father. Recently my father and mother expired and now brother is living in that house and he does not allow me to enter the house or stay. What can i do in such a situation?

• ansYou did not mention whether your grandfather is alive or dead.

If you grandfather is no more and also he did not make any Will in favor of your brother then, your brother has no right over the property and he cannot stop you from entering the premises.

You have to file a suit for partition to get the share in the property you are entitled to.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services