quesBrother not agreeing to divide ancestral property. What to do?

property in bihar. I am residing in delhi. We are 2 brothers. Father expired 5 yrs back. Mother is staying with us. There is some ancestral property in the name of the mother and some property father bought for us in my brother's name and me. Brother not agreeing for partition, What to do? How to get my share?

  • ans

    If the brother is not agreeing for partition than you will have to file suit for partition thereby seeking your property.

    Furthermore, you will also have to file an application of temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property that your brother cannot sell or do any alteration in the property

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I owned a 3BHK house and have taken a bank loan for the same in…
in 1992 we construct a home on a land and later on we come to…
Family Partition under Hindu family. Need to know the procedure
Plot regd on my name by paying half of the plot market value with construction…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly