quesBrother got property papers signed by blackmailing us. What can we do?

My father left behind a Will for us where he had divided his property among all 4 children. My brother got the property papers signed by blackmailing us. Now all the property is in his name. What can we do now?


Can we still challenge the Will?


  • ans


    First of all will request you to kindly provide us with complete facts. By property paper's do you refer Sale Deed? 


    It is pertinent to mention the properties can be transferred in following manner:


    1. Sale of Immovable property( Pursuant to sale deed)


    2. By will (after death)


    3. By Lease ( Right to enjoyment of property)


    Please specify what paper's you signed. 


    Further, also specify whether the Will was registered and whether you applied for Probate.


    Please provide us the complete facts, so that we can provide you with legal solution.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Builder denying oc after giving possession, he has violated FSI and not refunding amount with…
Me my mother and brother are running Educational Institutions in Tamilnadu, land is in name…
I am Hindu and The Concern is Our house is owned by my Late Grandfather…
Hindu My father was a protected tenant in a land after his death , I…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly