Brother got property papers signed by blackmailing us. What can we do?

My father left behind a Will for us where he had divided his property among all 4 children. My brother got the property papers signed by blackmailing us. Now all the property is in his name. What can we do now?

Can we still challenge the Will?

Answer

First of all will request you to kindly provide us with complete facts. By property paper's do you refer Sale Deed? 

It is pertinent to mention the properties can be transferred in following manner:

1. Sale of Immovable property( Pursuant to sale deed)

2. By will (after death)

3. By Lease ( Right to enjoyment of property)

Please specify what paper's you signed. 

Further, also specify whether the Will was registered and whether you applied for Probate.

Please provide us the complete facts, so that we can provide you with legal solution.