×

quesBrother claiming whole ancestral property. What to do?

My father died in 2010 and after which my brother brought a false Will saying all the property to be transferred in his name. There was a plot which has been transferred in his name now. That plot was my grandfathers, which was transferred to my father as a part of property division. Now my mother and him are selling it without giving me any share and are asking me for a NOC. What should i do? DO i have a share in that property?

• ansYou have a one share in the property along with one share each of your brother and mother.

Since your brother is claiming whole property, he will have to get the Will probated and you can contest it if in your opinion it is false.

You can also file a suit for partition claiming that your father died intestate.