Brother cheated father and got proeprty on his name.How to claim share

My father bought property in Delhi on joint name of himself and brother. Now he was hospitalized, during that time my brother by cheating got the my father's name removed from all property i.e. one shop and one house. My father got paralyzed and my brother beat me up a couple of days back. Now i want to get my share in that property. What can i do about it? How can i claim my share? I also complained to the police regarding the physical assault.

i am assuming that your brother has changed the mutation records on his own name. If that be so, the property still remains jointly in his and your father's name, however, if your norther has executed a registered conveyance (sale deed) the same will have to be challenged before a court of law. The final legal advice would depend on the nature of the property, funds from which the property was bought, and current status of title.

Sir, a criminal complaint must immediately be filed by you covering fully all the aspects. You must also file for partition of the property. The original document which carries your father's name will be crucial