Broker threatening with property xerox documents what to do

Hello Sir/Madam, I gave my property Xerox documents to a Broker to assist me in selling my property. Now he is threatening me by asking more money as Brokerage, else he says he will put some stay/case and block me from selling my property to anyone using the Xerox copies. Is it true? can he do that? Having my property documents Xerox he can do any duplicate property documents in future to cause any trouble? Thanks in advance, Balaji

No, the property dealer cannot threaten you by asking more money as Brokerage, else he says he will put some stay/case and block me from selling my property to anyone using the Xerox copies. he cannot do anything with the xerox copy instead you can fill a police complaint against him