Bought land. Another person took my land by force. What to do?

i have purchased land on 2000, but unauthorized person got kabja on same area.

Answers (1)

276 votes
contact a reputed lawyer
- send in a police complaint (through lawyer) in mail CCing ACP as SI wont accept civil complaints.
-Get all ur ECs, reg docs, taxes, electricity for the property
-File a court injunction if unauthorized person trying to sell land.
-Then wait till the court decides who the original owner is.
2) Send your appeal to all the important govt funtionaries and media.(copy to CM,PM Etc)
Even if it doesnt work, atleast it helps in building a case record for future.
Using a powerful tool(RTI),costing just Rs.10- you can find out all the answers that you wanted in your case from any Govt office with in a stipulated time. RTI Act 2005 (right to information act) helps in faster redressal of your case.or atleast in finding where it stands.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles