Bought a plot of PUDA hence wants to transfer title to self ownership

Bought I purchased a semi constructed house in Dugri phase 1, Ludhiana in 2004. But due to not aware of law I could not transfer the property in my name. Now I want to get it done. Pl advise what I have to do.

Answers (1)

94 votes

Apply for transfer of title with PuDa by following the PUDA rules. Apply with certified copy of the sale deed and your other proofs of identity and after verification of the facts PUDA will transfer the title of the property in your name.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles